Display Warehouse knows that you care how
information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we
visiting Display Warehouse, you are accepting the practices described
in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information About Customers Does
Display Warehouse Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize
and continually improve your shopping experience at Display Warehouse.
We gather information in two ways.
- Information You Give Us:We receive and store any
information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can
choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to
take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide
for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping
for you, improving our store, and communicating with you. We never sell or transfer your information to third parties.
- Automatic Information:We receive and store certain types of
information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we
Web browser accesses Display Warehouse.
- What About Cookies? Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to
your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as 1-Click purchasing and
storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
The help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to
have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some
of our best features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
- Does Display Warehouse Share the Information It
Receives? Absolutely not. The information we gather is used for
internal purposes only.
- How Secure Is Information About Me? We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.